Supplement Your School's Early Literacy Efforts
Our Read-At-Home™ Backpacks bridge the gap and bring reading home to support developing reading skills for your young readers!
- Read-At-Home Backpacks provide a direct home-school connection using language-rich activities. These activities target your school's literacy efforts to support critical early literacy skills at home.
- The Read-At-Home Backpack collection includes age-appropriate titles familiar to children. These titles are perfect for read-aloud or shared reading, since their content lends itself naturally to conversation about the story.
- Every backpack includes a durably laminated At-Home Activity Sheet that provides activities rich in oral language, fluency, comprehension and vocabulary. They also include opportunities for writing.
- Backpacks with Spanish or dual-language materials are also available.
- All backpacks come with a durable content tag, which details the materials inside.
Additional Early Literacy Support
> Browse our Early Childhood Materials Section, for engaging products designed to meet the needs of your
Click the links below to log in to TITLEWAVE for:
> Complete Listing of Read-At-Home Backpacks
> English Book & Audio CD with Activity Sheet
> English Book & DVD with Activity Sheet
> English Book & Spanish Book with Activity Sheet
> English Book, Spanish Book & DVD with Activity Sheet
> English Book with Activity Sheet
> Spanish Book with Activity Sheet
Sample Read-At-Home Activity Sheet
> Click Here to view the Read-At-Home Activity Sheet for
"If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" with both English & Spanish instructions. (PDF 192 kb)